Salesforce Pricing Guide
Salesforce Pricing – How much should you pay? , like many other IT and SaaS vendors, expects customers to negotiate their contracts. However, many customers are unaware that they can negotiate or are hesitant to do so out of fear of damaging their business relationship. Some customers do try to negotiate, but are often unsuccessful due to a lack of knowledge about the process. Our team has expertise in negotiating Salesforce contracts, and we have seen that it is possible to achieve a reduction in costs of anywhere from 15% to 50%. We believe that the most successful negotiations are those that focus on creating mutual value, rather than just trying to lower the price. It’s important to note that Salesforce’s sales organization is designed so that customer-facing account representatives may not have a complete understanding of the rates that should be offered to each client. These representatives are the primary point of contact for clients, but they may not have the full picture. Instead, decisions about sales are made by a “business desk” or “deal desk” within Salesforce. The account representative serves as a sort of intermediary between the client and the business desk.
Salesforce pricing calculator
Salesforce determines its pricing based on several factors. It’s important to understand that Salesforce does not have seasonal pricing, and that it is not necessarily more open to negotiation at the end of its fiscal year or quarter. Salesforce has monthly targets that may vary depending on the performance of different sales verticals and products.
In general, Salesforce pricing is lower for higher volume customers, but there is no standard pricing for the company. The price you pay may not be directly comparable to what another company is paying. Salesforce sales teams are trained to address concerns about this.
The primary variables that affect Salesforce pricing are industry, annual contract value (the amount you pay to Salesforce each year), and the customer’s annual revenue. For example, two companies with similar annual revenue and contract value may see a difference in pricing of 30% to 40% due to their different industries. Salesforce uses a value-based pricing model, where prices are set based on the perceived value of the solution to the customer. Industries with smaller profit margins, such as manufacturing and consumer goods, may have lower Salesforce costs.
Other factors that can lead to additional fees include the number of custom objects, permissions, profiles, developer support, integrations with Outlook or Gmail, dashboard creation, customizable reports, custom objects, external apps, lead scoring, and other additional features.
Salesforce products are generally priced on a per user/per month or per digital capability/per month basis, billed annually. Customers who need additional Sandboxes, Shield, Platform Encryption, and other products may experience variable pricing, which is based on a percentage of the cost of the core Salesforce products (such as Sales/Service Cloud licenses). This is called “derived pricing,” and it is highly negotiable as it provides a high commission incentive for Salesforce sales teams. Publicly, Salesforce states that these products make up 30% of the net contract value. The percentage of the cost of these derived products is based on the three variables mentioned earlier (industry, annual contract value, and annual revenue), with a particular focus on the product mix and annual contract value.
Below is a list of Salesforce’s “list pricing.” On average, through proper negotiation, it is possible to save 15-75% off of these list prices.
- Salesforce CRM Pricing
- Workplace Command Center: $5/user/month. Manage the complex process of reopening your business and getting employees back to work safely in the COVID-19 environment.
- Emergency Response Management for Public Sector: $300/user/month. Prioritize and mobilize emergency resources.
- Emergency Response Management for Public Health: $450/user/month. Protect communities and provide personalized patient care at scale.
- Contact Tracing: $200/user/month. Protect your employees and customers from the risk of infection.
- Small Business Solutions:
- Essentials: $25/user/month. All-in-one sales and support app.
- Sales/Service Professional: $75/user/month. Complete sales/service solution for any size team.
- Pardot Growth: $1,250/org/month. Suite of marketing automation tools for any size team.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Pricing:
- Salesforce Essentials: $25/user/month billed annually. An all-in-one sales and support app for small businesses.
- Lightning Professional Edition: $75/user/month. A complete CRM solution for teams of any size.
- Lightning Enterprise: $150/user/month. A customizable CRM for comprehensive sales support.
- Lightning Unlimited: $300/user/month. An unlimited CRM solution with added support.
- Salesforce Service Cloud Pricing:
- Essentials Edition: $25/user/month billed annually. An all-in-one sales and support app for small businesses.
- Professional: $75/user/month. A complete CRM solution for customer service teams of any size.
- Enterprise: $150/user/month. A customizable CRM for comprehensive customer service.
- Unlimited: $300/user/month. An unlimited CRM solution with added support.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud:
- Customer 360 Audiences:
- Corporate: $12,500/org/month. Tools to unify and grow data assets for mid-sized businesses.
- Enterprise: $50,000/org/month. A solution to help large organizations unify, segment, and activate all data.
- Enterprise Plus: $65,000/org/month. The Enterprise edition with added Premier Support.
- Loyalty Management:
- B2B: $30,000/org/month. A B2B loyalty program to incentivize channel partners and distributors.
- B2C: $35,000/org/month. A platform to launch and manage dynamic and personalized B2C loyalty experiences.
- B2C Loyalty Plus: $45,000/org/month. The ability to run multiple loyalty programs on a single platform.
- Pardot (for up to 10,000 contacts):
- Growth: $1,250/org/month. Marketing automation to fuel growth.
- Plus: $2,500/org/month. Marketing automation with added analytics.
- Advanced: $4,000/org/month. Advanced marketing automation and analytics.
- Premium: $15,000/org/month. Enterprise-ready features with predictive analytics and support.
- Email, Mobile, and Web Marketing:
- Basic: $400+/org/month. Personalized promotional email marketing.
- Pro: $1,250+/org/month. Personalized marketing automation with email solutions.
- Corporate: $3,750+/org/month. Personalized cross-channel strategic marketing solutions.
- Enterprise: Price upon request. Sophisticated journeys across channels, brands, and geographies.
- Social Studio:
- Basic: $1,000/org/month. A social media marketing solution for listening and engagement.
- Pro: $4,000/org/month. Listen, publish, and engage across social networks.
- Corporate: $12,000/org/month. Social marketing and social customer service for companies with multiple brands or products.
- Enterprise: $40,000/org/month. Maximize results at scale across teams, brands, and geographies.
- Advertising Studio:
- Professional: $2,000+/mo. A solution to power audiences across digital advertising with CRM data.
- Starter: $3,000+/org/month. A marketing intelligence platform to unify, visualize, and activate marketing data.
- Growth: $10,000+/org/month. A platform to grow marketing intelligence across all campaigns, channels, and platforms.
- Plus: Price upon request. Complete marketing intelligence across regions, brands, and business units.
- Google Marketing Platform:
- Google Analytics 360: $12,500+/org/month. A solution to turn insights into action with Google Analytics 360.
- Google Analytics 360 + Optimize 360:
How we can help:
Reveal Compliance is a service that helps organizations understand and optimize their Salesforce costs. By analyzing your current Salesforce usage and contracts, Reveal Compliance can identify areas where you may be overpaying or underutilizing your Salesforce investment.
Through negotiations with Salesforce, Reveal Compliance can help you achieve significant cost reductions, often in the range of 15-50%. The team at Reveal Compliance has extensive experience in negotiating with Salesforce and has a track record of success in achieving cost savings for their clients.
In addition to negotiating lower costs, Reveal Compliance can also help you optimize your Salesforce usage to ensure that you are getting the most value out of your investment. This includes helping you identify underutilized features or resources and providing guidance on how to better leverage Salesforce to meet your business needs.
Overall, Reveal Compliance offers a comprehensive approach to maximizing the value of your Salesforce investment, helping you reduce costs and improve efficiency.